Skip to the content
- All Clerk’s Offices will be closed to the public effective Monday, March 23.
- All jurors summoned between the weeks of 4/6/2020 – 5/18/2020 do not need to report. More information here
- Effective April 10, the Court implemented a 90-day grace period on all Traffic and Non-Traffic Infraction matters. More information here
- If you are a litigant who requires self-help services, you may call 213-830-0845 to seek assistance with Restraining Order forms packets over the phone and referrals for additional self-help services.
- Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Catalina, Central Civil West, East Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, and Spring Street Courthouses are temporarily closed
- All child waiting rooms are closed.