Report a Case Assigned to a Privately Compensated Judge

NOTICE: This form is not for the purpose of requesting legal advice from Family Legal, a Professional Law Corporation (“Family Legal”). You agree that the information you submit to us through this form may be added to our publicly shared database. You agree and acknowledge that the information you are submitting in the form below is not for the purpose of seeking legal advice.